Reva Strawberry Hard Wax - 1kg
Maintaining a consistent waxing regime will result in softer hair regrowth and improve comfort during hair removal. Minimising the potential for ingrown hairs is important and exfoliating the treatment area regularly, applying a post wax oil or lotion after waxing, will minimise discomfort and redness.
- Place wax in a wax pot and heat to the desired temperature and consistency.
- ALWAYS test wax for the correct temperature and comfort by placing a small amount on the back of the wrist.
- NEVER apply heated wax to the treatment area before checking for the desired temperature.
- Using a spatula, APPLY a thick coat to the skin treatment area.
- Allow to set then quickly pull the wax away from the skin removing unwanted hair.
- DO NOT apply wax over moles, cuts or broken skin.